Community and Faith-Based Coalition Symposium
The Plymouth County Drug Abuse Task Force will host a Community and Faith Based Coalition Symposium on February 27, 2018, 9:30 – 11:00 AM at the Plymouth County Sheriff’s Department Training Center – Amphitheater.
This symposium is free of charge, and is open to all members of community coalitions and faith based coalitions across Plymouth County.
- Sheriff Joe McDonald- The history of the Task Force
- District Attorney Tim Cruz- Task Force Accomplishments.
- Julie Ferringer, FBI – “Exploring the Dark Web”, how our tech savvy kids can access opioids and synthetic drugs such as K2, Spice and more.
- Tori Ferrari,, DBS/BC-Director, Teen Challenge New England – Bloom; a short-term residential program for girls ages 12-17.
- Rev. Paul Jehle & Joanne Peterson – General Discussion on how the Task Force supports local coalitions.